Co-sleeping is Mother Nature's recipe for happy, healthy mothers and babies.
Co-sleeping keeps mothers and babies close, fosters attachment and breastfeeding, and enhances long-term security for our children.
Co-sleeping is even easier and safer with the Humanity Family Bed Sleeper. This simple but superb product keeps baby safe from rolling off the bed as well as protecting the bedding from mishaps
It is practical, portable and provides years of protection, as well as the best night's sleep for co-sleeping mothers and babies. This is one of the best investments you can make as a new parent.
the family bed
Our company was founded with our premier product, the Humanity Family Sleeper. It prevents roll offs, absorbs leaks and lets mama get a great night sleep. The Family Sleeper makes co-sleeping a breeze! Thousands of parents around the world have bonded with babies, snuggled while breastfeeding, and slept next to their bundles of joy on the Humanity Family Sleeper.
The Family Sleeper can help give you the Family Bed you dream of!
Worried about roll offs? Tired of sleeping in puddles? Worried about leaving baby alone in a separate sleep space? The Family Sleeper solves these problems and more. Plus our organic body pillow can be used during pregnancy and beyond. And when your little guy is ready for his own bed, the Family Sleeper can go along with him, preventing rolls offs and making the transition to alone sleeping easier.
- How big is the Family Sleeper pad? The pad is generously sized at approximately 36 inches wide by 58 inches long. It's large enough for a parent and a child so no seams to lay on.
- How does the pillow separate from the pad? Simply unsnap the pad and the pillow is released and can then be used separately as a maternity body pillow or for easy washing.
- What materials are used to make the Family Sleeper? Our pad is made from the highest quality organic cotton flannel. Our pillows are made using organic cotton and are filled with a natural plant fiber called kapok.
- How do I care for my Family Sleeper? The pad can be machine washed, normal cycle in cold water wash and rinse to prevent shrinkage. The pad can be machine dried on low heat or hung to dry. We recommend the bolster/body pillow be spot cleaned only. The pillow has a hidden zipper to remove the fill and wash the case if you choose (machine wash cold and low temp dry to prevent shrinkage).
- Does the pad move or shift while in use? The weight of the product keeps the pad in place. The added weight of mother and child and the non slick flannel assures the pad will not move. Our bolster is nearly 5 feet long and filled with 6 pounds of kapok fill to also help keep the pillow portion in place. If baby is pushed or scoots toward the body pillow, the seamless design doesn't allow for a crevice to form or to obstruct baby's breathing space.
- Can my child crawl over the bolster? Yes, however the Humanity Family Sleeper is designed to prevent a sleeping infant/child from rolling off of the bed. The Family Sleeper is designed to be used by an infant/child and a committed bed sharing parent. It is not recommended that you leave your infant alone of the Family Sleeper.